What You’ll Learn
Here's what is covered in this course. Every module is comprehensive and concentrates on a set of skils.
know the JQuery advantages and how to include them in your website with storing them locally.
- 1. Introduction to Jquery
- 2. Benefits of Jquery
- 3. Document.ready()
- 4. CDN
2MODULE 2: Introduction to Angular JS
Know the features of Angulr and discuss its architecture. Learn to extend HTML.
- 1. Features and Benefits of Angular JS
- 2. Extending HTML for Web applications
- 3. Model, View and Controller in perspective of Angular JS
- 4. Angular JS Script and CDN
3MODULE 3: Directives
Learn the lifecycle, types of directives and other basic concepts of the directives.
- 1. Teaching HTML New Tricks
- 2. Binding Text and Attributes
- 3. Directive Process Life Cycle
- 4. Basic Directives
- 5. Scopes
- 6. Re-usable Directives
- 7. Directives into Components
4MODULE 4: Expressions
- 1. Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- 2. Expression Capabilities
- 3. Limitation
- 4. Expression and $eval
5MODULE 5: Filters
Use filters effectively to transform data . Know how to format data in Angular using filters.
- 1. Standard Filters
- 2. Writing our own Customized Filters
- 3. Tying with filters together
6MODULE 6: Controllers
Control the flow of data in the application with controllers in angular. Learn to build and work with controllers.
- 1. Where Controllers fit in in Angular JS Perspective
- 2. Managing Scope
- 3. Setting up Behavior
- 4. Building a Controller
- 5. Advanced Controller
7MODULE 7: Models
Learn to create models. Learn about types of model and how to work with them.
- 1. How to create a Model
- 2. Explicit Models
- 3. implicit Models
8MODULE 8: Views
See how to create views with angular and how it is different from other frameworks. Learn to tie views to model and controller.
- 1. Angular’s take on the View: A little bit different
- 2. Tying a View to Controller
- 3. Tying a View to Model
9MODULE 9: Scopes
Learn all about scopes and its lifecycle in Angular with this module. Why it is important?
- 1. What are Scopes?
- 2. What does scope provide?
- 3. Scope Lifecycle
- 4. Reducers
- 5. Scope as glue between controller and view.
- 6. Root Component
10MODULE 10: Single Page Application
Angular achieves SPA by multiple views in the same page. Create models and Work with angular routing services.
- 1. Meaning of SPA
- 2. Creating Angular Modules
- 3. Angular Routing Service
- 4. Routing Basics
- 5. Skeleton of SPA Application
11MODULE 11: Angular Forms
Forms in angular and its validation and other options are discussed. Learn to work with types of forms.
- 1. Angular Forms vs HTML Forms
- 2. Angular Form Controls
- 3. Form Events
- 4. Form Validation
12Ajax, Data and Angular
Get an introduction to interacting with servers and work with APIs.
- 1. High Level Interaction with Servers
- 2. Low Level Interaction with $http
- 3. The Promises API
- 4. Rest API with $resources
13CRUD Operation in AngularJS
Learn how add, modify and delete data in AngularJS by applying previously learnt modules
- 1. Implementing Crud Operation using Controllers, Scope, Directives, Services.
- 2. Sequence Code Explanation
14Real time Project with AngularJS
know how to use angularJs for real time project. Get details on functional and technical flow
- 1. Intro to Real Time Project
- 2. Functional Flow Logic Explanation
- 3. Function conversion to Technical Flow Explanation Sequence Code Explanation
Perks that we offer to all our students during and after the course of study.
We will assign you a mentor to guide you throughout the course and push you towards completing your lessons and projects on time.
Get the help to build your resume, do mock interviews and attract job interviews in well-known companies around you.
Project Based Learning
Master the new tech skills through hands-on labs, mini projects and capstone project.