What You’ll Learn
1MODULE 1: HTML
HTML and CSS are the building blocks of any web application. A strong foundation on HTML and CSS is very important to become a successful full stack web developer.
- 1. Introduction to HTML
- 2. Browsers and HTML
- 3. Editor's Offline and Online
- 4. Tags, Attribute and Elements
- 5. Doctype element
- 6. Comments
- 7. Headings
- 8. Paragraphs
- 9. Formatting text
- 10. Lists
- 11. Links
- 12. Images
- 13. Table
2MODULE 2: CSS
CSS are the building blocks of any web application. A strong foundation on CSS is very important to become a successful full stack web developer.
- 1. Introduction CSS
- 2. Applying CSS to HTML
- 3. Selectors, properties and values
- 4. CSS Colors
- 5. CSS Backgrounds
- 6. CSS Box Model
- 7. CSS Margins,Padding,Borders
- 8. CSS Text and Font Properties
- 9. CSS General Topics
3MODULE 3: JAVA SCRIPT
- Understanding JS Syntax
- Introduction to Document and Window Object
- Data Types
- Num Type Conversionbers
- String Manipulation
- Date and Time
- Conditional Statements
- Switch Case
- Looping in JS
4MODULE 4 : DATABASE
In this module, you will learn how to create a database, table, index and manipulating data stored in a table. You'll also build the skills needed to design a database schema.
- 1. SQL and NoSql concepts
- 2. Create and manage MongoDB
- 3. Migration of data into MongoDB
5MODULE 5: BACKEND PROGRAMMING
- 1. Python installation & configuration
- 2. Developing a Python application
- 3. Connect MongoDB with Python
You'll earn a well-deserved certificate.
We will assign you a mentor to guide you throughout the course and push you towards completing your lessons and projects on time.
Get the help to build your resume, do mock interviews and attract job interviews in well-known companies around you.
Project Based Learning
Master the new tech skills through hands-on labs, mini projects and capstone project.