What You’ll Learn
1MODULE 1 - ON BOARDING IELTS
IELTS is your ticket to your dreams abroad.Learn how to register for IELTS, the difference between IELTS academic and general , band descriptors and a lot more under this module
- 1. How to register for IELTS
- 2. The difference between General and Academic IELTS
- 3. Test format
- 4. Overview on all modules – Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing
- 5. Do’s and Don’ts of IELTS
2MODULE 2 - IELTS SPEAKING (ACTIVE SKILL)
The IELTS Speaking module is a face-to-face interview divided into three parts.In this module you will learn differnt techniques through thorough mentoring on right pronunciations, fluency and flow of ideas, ample synonyms and grammatical forms to impress.
- 1. Fluency and coherence
- 2. Lexical Resource
- 3. Grammar
- 4. Pronunciation
3MODULE 3 - IELTS LISTENING (PASSIVE SKILL)
The listening test has 4 sections increasing in level of difficulty.Our crampete library has a vast variety of listening tests to give you an exposure to different accents along tested methods to multitask. The tip and ticks under this module will elevate your band score.
- 1. How to prepare for IELTS listening?
- 2. To recognize main ideas and specific factual information
- 3. The ways to locate answers at the very first time, as the recording will not be played twice
- 4. To understand the opinions, attitudes and purpose of the conversation/ monologue
4MODULE 4 - IELTS READING (PASSIVE SKILL)
The IELTS Reading module consists of three passages totalling approximately 2,500 words.Some may be about scientific issues, others about history, or even aspects of society (e.g. drug addiction, etc.). Learn essential skills like time management,paraphrasing, skimming and scaning and many more to breeze through the test.
- 1. Reading for gist
- 2. Reading for main ideas
- 3. Reading for detail
- 4. Skimming/ scanning
- 5. Understanding logical argument and recognizing writers' opinions, attitudes and purpose
5MODULE 5 - IELTS WRITING (ACTIVE SKILL)
This module has 2 parts.With us, you will learn unique techniques which have proven to increase your band score. You will learn to to create effective introduction and thesis statements, planning the essay , sentence structuring, verb transformation, simple techniques for cohesion and coherence
- 1. Writing for length, exactness, and consistence
- 2. To write in formal style for Academic writing
- 3. Summarize a graph, table, chart or diagram
- 4. To write a letter requesting information, or explaining the situation
- 5. To write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem
You'll earn a well-deserved certificate.
We will assign you a mentor to guide you throughout the course and push you towards completing your lessons and projects on time.
Get the help to build your resume, do mock interviews and attract job interviews in well-known companies around you.
Project Based Learning
Master the new tech skills through hands-on labs, mini projects and capstone project.