IELTS is the accepted norm for English Language standard around the world. Get cracking IELTS with our specially designed course if you have the inclination to study or work abroad.
This course is offered in partnership with
Engaging IELTS Content
Learn from three exciting video formats that accelerate your learning.
Words Made Easy
Pick a word and get a 360° understanding via meanings, example sentences, synonyms, antonyms, word forms, prefixes and suffixes.
Quick Bites to Refresh
Fun-filled and quirky educational videos – covering dozens of interesting topics including idioms and phrases.
Grammar For You
100+ three-min videos covering basic, intermediate and advanced grammar concepts with practice exercises.
Module 1 - On boarding IELTS
- To register for IELTS.
- The difference between General and Academic IELTS.
- Test format.
- Overview on all modules – Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing.
- Do’s and Don’ts of IELTS.
Module 2 - IELTS Speaking (Active Skill)
- Fluency and coherence.
- Lexical Resource.
Module 3 - IELTS Listening (Passive Skill)
- How to prepare for IELTS listening?
- To recognize main ideas and specific factual information.
- The ways to locate answers at the very first time, as the recording will not be played twice.
- To understand the opinions, attitudes and purpose of the conversation/ monologue.
Module 4 - IELTS Reading (Passive skill)
- Reading for gist
- Reading for main ideas
- Reading for detail
- Skimming/ scanning
- Understanding logical argument and recognizing writers' opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Module 5 - IELTS Writing (Active skill)
- Writing for length, exactness, and consistence.
- To write in formal style for Academic writing.
- Summarize a graph, table, chart or diagram.
- To write a letter requesting information, or explaining the situation.
- To write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
Want to know more about the interesting excercises and projects in this course?DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Who is the ideal candidate for this course?
Students aspiring for a successful career in software development and want to become employable in less than two months are the ideal candidates for this course.
In what language will the class be taken - Tamil, Hindi or English?
Our instruction will be in simple English. Only basic knowledge of English is enough to fully extract maximum value from this course.
Can I download the recorded classes to my mobile for offline viewing?
This feature will be offered in the near future.
If I can’t attend a live class, will I be missing out?
Not at all. All the live classes will be recorded and uploaded on the Crampete app and online portal.
I do not have a PC or laptop. How can I learn?
A mobile phone is enough to access our recorded and live classes. It is highly recommended that you find a laptop or a PC to do your practice exercises.
After I complete the course, for how long do I retain access to it?
You get access to all the pre-recorded lessons, recordings of live classes, your mentor and career guide for up to one year.
Can you tell about the job assistance that you offer?
We’ll help you put together a compelling resume and portfolio. We also offer interview coaching as part of this course. We organize up to three interview calls within six months after you complete the capstone project.
Which are the companies that you would refer us to?
Our list of hiring companies keep changing; so we’re unable to present an updated list.
I can’t pay the full fee in a single payment. Can you help?
Yes. We have partnered with ZestMoney to offer EMI payment plans. If you pay with a credit card, you can convert the amount to an EMI. Please talk to your credit card provider to know more about this. If you need help with payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the next batch scheduled?
We’ll announce upcoming batches on our website.
Ready to join and level-up your career?Apply Now